Reporting to the Chief Engineer you will support tire modelling and vehicle dynamics simulation while working as a member of the race team on the remote operation room.
Key Requirements and Details:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 5 years’ professional experience in motorsports or tire engineering
- The position will be based in the Team Headquarters in Monaco.
Required Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in high level motorsport (F1, FE, WEC, F2, DTM…)
- Experience with the tire modelling
- Solid vehicle dynamics background
- Good analytical problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, MATLAB, and data analysis software
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills for communicating with team members
Preferred Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- IPG Car Maker experience
- Python or C++ programming experience
- Experience developing simulation models and methodologies
- Race engineering / Performance engineering
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The role may require some domestic and international travel and a willingness to work long and flexible hours including weekends.