Living Progress is HPE’s business strategy for creating sustainable IT solutions that meet the technology demands of the future, while advancing the way people live and work.
HPE was the first IT company to set science-based targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions across its value chain and is committed to becoming carbon neutral by 2050 or sooner, with intermediate climate targets set for 2025.
● Supply Chain
- Reduce absolute manufacturing-related GHG emissions in our supply chain by 15% compared to 2016 levels
- Enable 80% of our production suppliers (by spend) to set science-based targets
- Reduce absolute emissions from transportation logistics by 35% compared to 2016 levels
- Minimize operational GHG emissions by 55% compared to 2016 levels
- Source 50% of total electricity consumption in our operations from renewables
● Product Efficiency:
- Increase the energy performance of our product portfolio 30 times compared to 2015 levels
To read more about Living Progress and HPE’s sustainability practices, click here.